Sunday, November 29, 2009

What I (Rennae) want for my 40th Birthday...


What I want for my 40th birthday…

1.A house for Bethesda Home. ( $300,000) Yep. That’s all. But if I got that for my birthday that would be my DREAM COME TRUE. If you wanted to buy me this I wouldn’t ask you for anything else my whole entire life. (at least I would try not to ask you for anything else)

1.UNA CASA PARA HOGAR BETHESDA SOLO CUESTA US$300,000 PERO SI QUIERES COMPRARME ESTO NO VOY A NECESITAR NADA MAS EL RESTO DE MI VIDA.

2.A whole apartment building for Master’s Commission. This might cost a $1,000,000 but the same rule applies here.

2.UN EDIFICIO PARA APARTAMENTOS PARA COMISION DE MAESTRO. LA REGLA DE #1 APLICA AQUI TAMBIEN

3.A ministry van. This is a LOT les expensive folks $50,000. I want a Toyota so that it will last until Jesus comes.

3. UNA GUA-GUA PARA EL MINISTERIO. MUCHO MENOS COSTOSO. VERDAD?

4.An all expense paid trip to New York City with my BFF, Rhonda Gray. We would go see girly musicals like Wicked or Beauty and the Beast. Eat really good food. And buy fake designer purses in the china town. I know that is totally selfish, consumerist and materialistic. Wow but hey a girl can dream. Oh I miss my BFF today!!!

4.QUIERO IR A LA CIUDAD DE NUEVA YORK CON MI MEJOR AMIGA EN EL MUNDO RHONDA GRAY

5.Ok it looks like now this list is getting long. Really I’m not that hard to please. All that I really want is another office chair in my house. You know that kind with wheels. Nelson tells me that we don’t NEED another one. OK so maybe it’s not a need. I just want one. I am tired of fighting over the one chair that all four of us share upstairs.

5.DE VERDAD SOLO QUIERO UNA SILLA DE OFICINA PARA MI CUARTO DE ARRIBA

I could make a long list but I'll just stop there because in reality I have everything I could ever dream of on this day that I am turning 40. I have JESUS. He is my everything and I could not ask for more than everything! As a bonus Jesus gave me an WONDERFUL husband who loves me and four AMAZING BOYS who make my world an exciting adventure. I am also blessed with all my friends and family.

I am so loved and that is a perfect 40th birthday gift. There are too many people in this world who don't have that assurance. They can't say they are loved with an everlasting, not-dependent-on your-mood, not-having-to-earn-it kind of love. For 40 years I have known this love and I will live the rest of my days on this earth making sure that others know this love too.
,
If you are seriously interested in helping in any way, small or large, Bethesda home, click here to make a donation online on a secure server. IMPORTANT: ADD CLASS 62 TO MEMO LINE!!!

1 comment:

Hannah Marie said...

Mrs. De Freitas, the link doesn't work :(